-
December 2nd, 2006, 10:32 AM
#1
Inactive Member
-
December 2nd, 2006, 11:56 AM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
Nice. In the 1960s I had a Monogram setup, very high quality, nicer than the Revells and the Revells were pretty nice.
-
December 2nd, 2006, 07:31 PM
#3
Inactive Member
-
December 2nd, 2006, 11:00 PM
#4
Senior Hostboard Member
I see your neighbors power meter through the window. Are you tapped in?
-
December 3rd, 2006, 02:15 AM
#5
Inactive Member
It's not my neighbors. It's the meter for my house. (I have a detached garage). That would be way, way too close for a neighbor......
-
December 5th, 2006, 01:00 AM
#6
Senior Hostboard Member
Always wanted a slotcar race-set as a kid, never imagined anything as ******** cool as yours! Way more fun than any stinkin' playstation! And that's not the F word.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks